ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Luminess Air airbrush systems that are
used under normal residential conditions in the United States are warranted to be
free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Product warranty: Items covered under this warranty include the full airbrush compressor,
AC adapter, airbrush stylus chassis, and stylus air intake assembly.
- Conditions: Product must be assembled and used as per the directions provided in
product instruction guide and introduction DVD that were included in the original
- Items not covered: Standard wear-and-tear items not covered: Airbrush stylus parts:
Gaskets, seals, o-rings, needle, retention tension spring, nozzle cap, throttle
assembly, needle retention nut, air hose, cosmetics or consumables.
- Exclusions: The warranty will not apply to the damages caused by the following situations:
- Standard wear-and-tear items not covered under this warranty include airbrush stylus
parts such as gaskets, seals, o-rings, needle, retention tension spring, nozzle
cap, throttle assembly, needle retention nut, and air hose. Additionally, cosmetics
and consumables are not covered.
- Abuse & Misuse. Defects or damage that result from: (a) improper operation,
improper electrical connection, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such
as physical damage (cracks, scratches, etc.) to the surface of the product resulting
from misuse and lost parts; (b) contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity
or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; (c) use of
the product for commercial purposes or subjecting the product to abnormal usage
or conditions; or (d) other acts that are not the fault of Luminess, are excluded
- Failure to clean and maintain. Customer must follow cleaning and maintenance instructions
as provided in instruction guide and DVD. Failure to properly clean the product
will result in product working incorrectly and may cause failure of the product,
which is excluded from coverage under manufacturer’s warranty.
- Use of Non-Luminess products or accessories. The Luminess Air airbrush system is
designed for operation using only Luminess Air certified products. Defects or damages
that result from the use of Non-Luminess certified Products or Accessories are excluded
from coverage and will void the Warranty.
- Unauthorized Service or Modification. All products must be installed and operated
in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommended procedures and guidelines. Improper
use or installation could void this warranty. Defects or damages resulting from
dismantlement, alteration, reverse-engineering, service, testing, adjustment, maintenance,
repair, or modification in any way by someone other than Luminess are excluded from
- Customer may be requested to present the proof of purchase as required. This warranty
extends only to the original consumer purchaser, and is not transferable.
- What Luminess Will Do: If a defect occurs during normal residential usage in the
United States, Luminess will, at its option, repair or replace the unit, or make
appropriate adjustment, provided Luminess shall have no obligation to repair, or
replace until the defective product has been returned to Luminess along with a dated
proof of purchase and a warranty return authorization (WRA). In no event shall the
liability of Luminess exceed the purchase price of the product. Any replacement
or repaired product is warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period
or, if longer, 30 days after it shipped to Customer.
- How to Obtain Warranty Service: To obtain warranty service contact Luminess to obtain
a pre-authorized WRA by calling 1-888-793-7474 or by writing to: Luminess, Attn: Customer
Service Department at PO Box 630587, Houston, TX 77263-0587 or by sending an e-mail
to help@luminessAir.com. Shipping-in or -out costs are not covered by warranty.
Customer is responsible for properly packaging the product, paying all shipping
costs, loss, or damage to the product during shipping to Luminess Air’s warranty
center, and any other taxes, fees or charges associated with transporting the product
to an authorized facility. Customer shall also pay shipping and handling charges
for return of serviced or replaced product from Luminess as applicable. All returns
items for replacement must be returned to our third party fulfillment processor
at: Luminess LP, 12802 Capricorn, Stafford, TX 77477
- ATTENTION! To protect your interests, please fill out all relevant registration
documents for the product and mail the documents to Luminess. Or you may visit our
website, www.LuminessAir.com, to register your Luminess Air airbrush system.
- It is possible to extend the warranty period through the purchase of an extended
warranty from Luminess, which extends coverage to 24 months under the same terms